Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default *NEW* for BLACK FRIDAY....Album, Photostamps, Christmas Singles and MORE!

I've got a huge number of new products to show you this weekend! Everything is 40% off Friday and Saturday, and 30% off Sunday and Monday!

First up is Universal Album 5! This may be my favorite album yet. It contains 25 pages, plus a bonus cover page, plus a bonus journaling page and almost full photo template!......28 pages in all!

This album is super versatile, each page contains a dedicated spot for a 3x4 card (which can easily be replaced with a photo or extra journaling). It would make the perfect album for any upcoming December Daily projects!

I also have these new December Daily labels in the store which work beautifully with the album, as each template has a spot for a circular label as well! Just change the colors to match your layout, shrink and add to your album layout!

You can also purchase these separately HERE and HERE

Next I have 5 new Christmas Singles in the store. These are so much fun and I have been loving the layouts I've seen created with them!

Christmas Single 10 - Top Five

Christmas Single 11 - Top 10

Christmas Single 12 - Joy

Christmas Single 13 - HOHOHO

You can also purchase all of these in the Holiday Singles Bundle to save extra $$$$

I also have a super fun double pager, which was designed to scrap the 25 Days of Christmas, but really can be used for any purpose. Check out the wonderful inspiration below! Christmas Single 14 - 25 Days

I also have a set of photo focus templates, Half Pack 142: Photo Focus 73

And Finally I have Photostamps - Christmas Set 1

Have a great weekend everyone, and HAVE FUN SHOPPING!!!

Last edited by cindys732003; 11-27-2015 at 02:23 PM.