Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2015, 09:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Artistry Bundle and Bargain Bites from Captivated Visions

I've got more artsy goodness for you this week! If you didn't pick up my Artistry 1 bundle the first time around now is a great chance to grab it as it has a double discount this weekend. The original bundle discount, plus the new release discount at Sweet Shoppe.

Inside you'll find an artified template, a pack of four blending masks, a pack of hand penned scribbles, a pack of inky splatters and a pack of edgy overlays. The template and masks will make beautiful artsy backgrounds and the scribbles, edges and splatters will add extra layers or definition.

Some of you have been asking me questions about the Artified series of templates and have requested some tuts and walk throughs of layouts so that you can achieve similar effects to layouts that you've seen around. I'm working on these now and will have them ready at the blog asap!

Here's a closer look at the bundle

And some layouts by the Captivating Sistas

The My wish for you collection and Making Marks Kit 1 are lurking in the Bargain Bites category at deep discounts for a limited time, you might want to check them out!

I've scrapped with both of these Kits here are my pages

Have a great weekend!