Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Cool Have you found your inner joy? Let me help! NEW KIT from Eva and it's 20% Off!

Another reminder to sign up for my weekly newsletter. You never know when you will receive a nice coupon or a freebie! CLICK HERE to sign up for the newsletter.

Eva’s New Release for Saturday, April 9, 2011:
Find Your Inner Joy Page Kit (20% Off Today: April 9th)

Check out Kendall’s GORGEOUS layout below! I chose it as my “Pick of the Week” and I am in LOVE with it! The color in the background paper she chose coordinates beautifully with her photo. I also love how she used the glitter grid behind all of her fabulous clustering! FANTASTIC page, Kendall! Congratulations! CLICK HERE to check out Kendall’s Gallery at SSD.

The divas out did themselves this week with this kit (oh… and one SugarBabe played with it, too). They really made this kit come alive with their gorgeous layouts! You can see the diversity in the layouts — but one thing is for sure — they are all STUNNING! Great work, divas! Divas Rule!

That’s it for this week. I will be back next Saturday. See you then — and have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs,
Eva

Eva Kipler
BLOGSWEET SHOPPE STORE TWITTER FACEBOOK FAN PAGE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

♥ SNAG IF YOU ARE A FAN! ♥ ------------->
Old 04-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

A lovely, lovely kit! Fantastic layouts!