Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2016, 07:15 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default New Featured Designer Kit + Templates + Captivating Basics

Hi everyone,

Rach here to share this weeks news with you. I had the pleasure of working with Ru again of Studio Basic Designs to bring you a fresh new featured designer Digital Scrapbook Kit which is free with a purchase of $10 or more from now until December 1st 2016.

I had a vision of an artsy black and white kit with greys and pops of colour and Ru helped me bring my vision to life with 'Mistakes don't define you' and I love the result! So much so that i've scrapped with it four times already!

I was also inspired to work on more black and white products and some templates. I'll be adding to this series of black and white 'Captivating Basics' over the coming weeks and months. It's a really fun way to add to your stash and mix and match with other designs you already own!

Here's a closer look at the new products available this weekend, find them all in my shop here.

My pages using both the new templates, Captivating Basics and the featured designer kit.

First using the new Scoop and my new template x marks the spot plus the new Captivating Basics . .

Second using the new Scoop, along with the connected template and the new Captivating Basics . .

Just Using the new scoop . . .

Using the new scoop and the Captivating Basics . . .

Some more inspiration from the Captivating Sistas using the new templates and Captivating Basics.

If you were planning on doing a bit more shopping this week check out this 'mystery bag' offer!

Attitude of Gratitude is an incredible mystery bag jam packed with absolutely gorgeous digital scrapbooking products from the designers at Sweet Shoppe Designs. This scrumptious mega-collection features one digital scrapbook product from each of our 27 designers, and we promise you won't be disappointed in this spectacular collection. From Alphabets to Mini Kits, Pocket Scrapping Cards to Templates and MORE, this fantastic mystery bag is one you won't want to miss!

Attitude of Gratitude is FREE with any $20 Purchase made now through November 24th, 2016 when our Black Friday new releases go live. Simply add $20 worth of sweet treats to your cart and the 2016 Attitude of Gratitude Mystery Bag will be automatically added to your order if it qualifies.

That's all from me this week, I have lots to share with you next week and if you're interested in joining the Captivating Sistas keep your eyes open for a Creative Team Call coming very soon.

Rachel