Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default whatcha doin?

do you hear isabella from phineas and ferb? i always do when i think whatcha
doin?

i have absolutely nothing planned except the usual errands, chores and laundry. new glasses maybe? some scrappin' for sure. sunday i should probably take the boys somewhere. adam has a sax lesson though so we can't leave until noon. i'm going to have to come up with something though. i set a goal to do a monthly outing with them and this month their weekends are filled with skiing and scout events except for sunday.

how about you? something fun i hope!
Old 02-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My dh has a Dr. appt this afternoon to adjust the leads in his implant - they think they've slipped a bit, since he's having more pain than relief the past few days, so right now I'm just killing time before getting a shower and getting ready. I have to get the girls from school early and take them to the appt with us, since we'll probably still be there when school lets out. We have nothing planned at all for the rest of the weekend, though. lol, We never have anything planned lately - I can't wait for nicer weather!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm watching P&F right now LOL.

Well the kids are but I can hear it! I've been busy today, tidying all the downstairs rooms up and running around after the puppy, I've picked the kids up from school and now I'm going to sit and scrap before I mop the kitchen floor and make something to eat!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Yes I totally heard Isabella in my head.

Not much really.. I'm at work, it's supposed to pour rain all day. Might make a walmart run tonight, if not, I'll do it tomorrow. Lazy weekend, hopefully.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

lol...i totally hear isabella right now

i just got to work (a little late today) and i'm sipping on coffee...nothing excitig planned for us this weekend...
Old 02-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well, my day started off more complicated than usual.

Wyatt got "swept" for first hour because someone parked in his assigned parking spot and he had to go to security to find another one. So several phone calls to the school and they got him out of Sweep and let him go to class.

Then after helping Kent scan and print copies of the play he wrote for English, he forgets all 5 copies of it. So I had to run those to school.

So, work for a couple of hours, then to get my hair dyed and trimmed. And tonight is a surprise party for a friend at a local bar.

Tomorrow Wyatt has a track meet that we'll go to, then Sunday is Super Bowl. We were invited to 2 parties, but turned them both down so we could stay home with the boys.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm trying to get a page done so that I can pack for my hubby's and mine weekend away! My inlaws are keeping the girls and we are going away for the first time together since before getting pregnant with our first child. I'm so excited!

Old 02-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

not too much here. Blake is staying late at preschool for a bible study class - so I will have just Landon until 1 pm! I don't know what I"ll do with myself Then tonight we'll go to the grocery store and maybe Costco. Tomorrow Blake and I have haircuts and we also need to sign Blake up for t-ball. Then Sunday is the Super Bowl. Don't know how much I'll actually watch other then the commercials. Oh - and we need to clean the house. Sounds fun - huh?

Old 02-03-2012, 11:55 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Jeff goes to Tyler's school and takes him out for lunch every Friday, and this time, Jeff took Monkey with him, so I'm enjoying a kidfree hour or two! Playing online and listening to Matt Nathanson --- yes!

Not much this weekend but the usual: Bible study, church, ILs' for lunch. I'm in charge of veggies/fruit for Bible study this week and still trying to decide what to bring...
Old 02-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I was going to scrap on this lazy rainy morning and then I sliced my finger open while doing dishes this morning...thought it might need stitches but my mom came over and doctored it up with some butterfly bandages so I think it's going to be okay...it was my left hand thank GOODNESS lol!

Now I'm watching The Fresh Beat Band Wizard of Song with Ella..it's so adorable

Old 02-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I just snuck in some scrapping time while Lauren watched a video. I should have been folding laundry, but this was so much more fun! Now we're off to run errands, do some shopping, and pick up the boys at school. Maybe we'll stay at school a little and play on the playground if it's warm enough. Tonight we'll probably just be home together and tomorrow we'll get out and do something as a family (no idea what yet) then go out to dinner. Sunday DH has "off" for the Superbowl, so it will be just me and the kids. Maybe I'll rent a video for a movie afternoon with them since it hasn't happened the last few times I thought we'd do that.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm sick... But I have to be at work today so I'm suffering through the next six hours until I can go home and rest. I've got a yucky cold/ cough and feel like poo. I don't think our weekend will be very fun.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh goodie - more fun. My oldest just called and is sick and can I come get him from his dorm after he takes a test? He hasn't been home in weeks, so I guess he'll be home sick this weekend.

One more kid to go...waiting for that 4th problem.

At least I feel needed.

Last edited by maryinaz; 02-03-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Friday is errand day. When naptime is over we'll hit the library, grocery store, and get gas. Then it's off to pick up munchkins from school. Tonight is "Pizza Party Night" and the rest of the weekend is free. I'm the only one in the house interested in football so I'll have to catch the game from the bedroom. And it's the small tv too.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yeah, definiteily hear Isabella - LOL.

Today I'm working. Picking Cheyanne up from school at 4ish. Going out to my parents for supper and a movie at their place. Home by 8 to work again.

Tomorrow morning I'll be up working by 5 a.m. then we leave at 11 a.m. for Cheyanne's first bball game of the day. This weekend starts the playoff rounds for her travel team league. If we win the 11 a.m. game (her team is in 1st place for the season) then we play again at 4 p.m. Since it's out of town we'll do some shopping in between games. Hopefully, we'll be home by 7 so I can work some more (this is my one weekend a month where I work all weekend).

Sunday, Cheyanne is going to her uncle's for the day while I work and do some cooking for our SB Party (because of course our Pats are in the SB this year and we have to have a big to-do). She will he home by 5 and guests should arrive around 5:30.

Okay, I'm tired just thinking about this weekend - LOL
Old 02-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have nothing planned for the weekend other than staying indoors trying to stay warm and to get over this horrid cold I've had all week. We're meant to get some snow so that is reason enough for me to stay indoors and make a few cards
Old 02-03-2012, 02:17 PM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

I'm going to a women's retreat sort of thing tonight and all day tomorrow. It's put on by a local bookstore/publisher. I'm looking forward to having some time away from home, seeing a few friends (waves at Tanbanan and AndreaG), and getting some renewal for the rest of the year.

Old 02-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Not much of anything.
DH will be working (nights, so it doesn't affect us too much except for trying to keep the 3 kids quite for at least 3 hours in the morning).

I 'get' to prepare all of our tax paperwork & finish up 2011 files so we can take it to the accountant on Monday (which I'm not going to complain about because DH said when our return comes I can upgrade my camera AND lens!!!)

I have a session to finish editing & then, recreating the 5-7 blog posts that were up on my 'new' blog when I accidentally deleted the ENTIRE thing this week.

Plan the birthday party for next weekend...mostly just hang around home together.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This morning I got my eyes checked then picked some new frames and sunglasses. Tonight DD1 went to a birthday party from 6-8 so in that time, I took DD2 to get her hair cut, to McD's for supper and WalMart to look around.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Not much...Friday is grocery shopping day. A friend gave us her IKEA kid's tent (looks like an igloo) for Rachel...went over there and picked it up.
Now she's in bed...no...in the tent going to sleep. LOL. I'm hoping to just enjoy some quiet reading time. Tomorrow morning we'll be going to the kids build project at Home Depot, and then tomorrow evening is the Daddy-Daughter Dance. I'm not going, but I'm excited for them (and for taking pics of the dressed up girl LOL)