Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Special Events > iNSD 2024 - The Choose Your Own Adventure Edition > The Community Path
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2024, 02:28 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hi, my name is Evelyn. I am from Northern California, Sacramento area. I am married and have a 6-year-old son that is going through a Dual Language Immersion program in school. We are both now learning to speak Spanish. I love to scrap, photograph birds, read, and crochet. I have slowly started getting into watercolor painting.
Old 05-05-2024, 05:39 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

I am Hilary I am 49 and I have been married to my husband for 16 years! I am from Texas but I have lived in NH, FL, VT, and Upstate NY. I have 2 Children My daughter almost 30 and my son who will 18 this year and my 2 wonderful grandkids! I have homeschooled my son sense 2014! I am a SAHM for now!
Old 05-05-2024, 06:03 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Hello! I'm Molly, a teacher and debate coach in Southern Oregon and mom to three kids (ages 15, 12, and 10). I love to bake, read, garden, travel, and, of course, scrap--when I get the time! It's nice to meet you all.
Old 05-05-2024, 06:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Hi, I'm Melinda. I live in Florida with my hubs, girls and a houseful of fur babies. I work full-time and don't seem to have time to turn around. I love to travel, bake, scrapbook and just hang out with my family.

We are Disney fans so many of my pages are Disney related.

I am blessed to have lots of family that don't live too far away.

Old 05-06-2024, 05:46 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mone View Post
hi!

my name is Mone and i live with my husband, my son (19), his girlfriend and our sweety dog Izzy in Germany, right on the beautiful river Mosel.

we love camping and hiking, also geocaching and if the weather is not so good, i love to read or make some pages for our photobooks
In my opinion, you live in one of the most beautiful places in Europe. I love coming to the Mosel.

Old 05-06-2024, 11:25 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hello! I'm Rebekah, and I live at the beach in North Carolina. My husband and I have four boys who all play baseball, and my husband is currently on the board for our local league, so life here is pretty much all baseball all the time. When we're not at the field, I enjoy reading, writing, and growing/arranging flowers.
Old 05-06-2024, 06:26 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My name is Christy. I teach special education and just this year stepped in as part time principal at my school as well. I have 3 kids who are now all teenagers. Our days are full of all their activities: sports, music, etc, but I'm treasuring that because we are quickly slipping into a phase in life with them driving off on their own to work and with friends. I LOVE chocolate! My favorite way to scrap is with a Coke and some HGTV show on in the background.