Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2020, 04:57 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm usually pretty ready for Monday when it rolls around after a nice relaxing weekend. I'm also a medical trancriptionist. My day starts around 6 a.m. usually, although sometimes I alter that based on how late we stayed up the previous night. I drink some tea and check forums and email quickly, then I start to work. I also homeschool, so on and off I stop and help the kids as they need it. Now that they are all older, they do a lot independently, so it is much less of a workload than it used to be. I take breaks from typing to do chores: laundry, dishes, and animal care, and also to eat. Then when Todd gets home from work around 4ish, I start preparing dinner. Usually Mondays are a pretty laid back, quick meal because he has dart league in the evenings, so I try to get dinner ready by 5. A lot of evenings we play board or card games together as a family, but normally since he's gone at darts Mondays, it's my "me time." I put on a show - currently Downton Abbey - and scrap or just chill. Monday evenings are a lot different from the other days of the week for me, but I do like my TV/scrap time. Todd gets back around 10ish, and then we usually go to bed.