Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default How Sweet it is!!

so for the past 4 years I've been reusing the same handful of snow photos over and over any time a designer I CT for put out a snow kit. Today, it was such a total joy to romp through the sweet shoppe nabbing up tons and tons of snow kits ! Snow day! Snow man! snow flakes you name it, baby I'm gonna scrap it! My fingers are nearly ITCHING to start scrapping!! What's even funnier ... I don't even OWN a winter coat right now. Somehow last year I lost it somewhere and really here, usually a hoodie is enough. But I'm going to New York the first week of february so I ordered one and get the irony here ...it's supposed to be delivered today! LOL I hope UPS runs in this weather. But anyway I just had to share my glee that our 4 year "losing streak" as far as snow goes is over and I'm gonna PLAY!!!! :P

kit used for siggie "Kona Coast" by Julie Billingsley
Old 01-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LOL! Enjoy your snow...and if you ever run out of snow (or snow pictures) again, let me know! I have more than enough of both to share!!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

lol have fun! I know what you mean...we had our first snow day in 10 years last year and I have a feeling I'll be scrapping those same photos over and over for the next few years lol. I made sure to make a TON that day though.

Old 01-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well gee Amy, if you needed snow photos you could have asked! LOL! Enjoy your fun I totally think you are nuts!