Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2022, 09:44 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I totally get you!!! I updated both my siggy and my avatar the other day...back to my coffee theme.

Love that picture of you with the sunglasses (although you totally rock it in the avatar with the bits of grey).

Personally, I like using my Bitmoji for my avatars - she's a much cooler version of me and I don't have to worry about doing my makeup or covering my roots (which are horrible right now!)

Esther - love your new siggy!!!

Old 01-03-2022, 03:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post
I totally get you!!! I updated both my siggy and my avatar the other day...back to my coffee theme.

Love that picture of you with the sunglasses (although you totally rock it in the avatar with the bits of grey).

Personally, I like using my Bitmoji for my avatars - she's a much cooler version of me and I don't have to worry about doing my makeup or covering my roots (which are horrible right now!)

I love your little bitmoji. My bitmoji not so cute. LOL!!!!!! I think I made it too similar to real life. Her muffin top bothers me. LOL!!!!!!

Old 01-11-2022, 07:23 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post

I love my Bitmoji too