Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2024, 01:46 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

In 2016, I went to Italy and the Czech Republic. I went to Naples, Rome, and the Amalfi Coast along with Prague. I love every one of these places. Amalfi is the most beautiful place I have been. Prague is amazing and I would go back in a heartbeat. We took a discount airline between the two places which was cheap and train in Italy. My cousin was living in Naples so only when we left were we touristy.

In June (your big trips always seem to line up at almost the same time I am in a place, too), I am going to UK and France on a tour of World War 2 sites with a tour group. I have never done anything like this before so I am exciting to see if I enjoy that way of traveling. We are planning to go back next year also as my son has always wanted to see the United Kingdom and I promised for his graduation that would be his present. We will likely also do Ireland then. I need to decide if we will do a tour or on our own.

That's going to be an amazing trip for you!