Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Exclamation Traci ... hit me with your best shot! .... Please!

LOL Okay wondering if that will get Traci's attention??

Traci I love your new kit! ...and I realize I could "add" a few effects to make it work for the pictures I have ... and I realize you don't usually do "add ons" ... but do you think you could do a kit that would be similar to this one ... but maybe a bit more "grown up"???

I have many birthday pictures at Laser parties ... and now my youngest is going to have a paintball party ...

My plans are to buy your kit today and make the birthday invitations out of it ... add a few paint splats ...

...but I have soooooooooo many ideas that it could make a whole new kit or at least a very full add on ...

* paintball masks
* paintball guns
* paintball cartridges
* paintball splats (journaling in the middle of the splats maybe)
* paintball field ... check out where they are going to play! Does this look like fun or what??!! ...so many potential ideas for background papers & elements!

http://castlerockpaintball.com/
...and you can look through their FACEBOOK photo gallery for even a ton more ideas!!!!

....then there are the laser tag photos too ... but I think a paintball one would work for it ...

If you are interested ... I will be happy to share all the photos I take (and get you close up ones of the equipment they use) ... his party is in the first week in August. My baby will be 16 ... so a little more grownup kit would be fine ... and I will be happy to give you oodles and oodles and oodles of ideas for journaling boxes (my mind is already got several in mind), elements, and the works!! I'd be happy to sketch up my ideas ... I really have a ton of ideas racing through my head.

Could you? Would you? with a laser?
Could you? Would you? with some paint?
Could you? Would you? on a field?
In a log, in a tunnel, behind a log, under a net?

Pleeeeeeeassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I've never seen a paintball kit before ... my baby is growing up ... it would be so awesome!
Old 07-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

Haha I wonder if there's much interest in a paintball kit? You have a lot of ideas!
Old 07-16-2011, 08:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Could make it where it could be used for paintball or laser tag maybe??? I'm going to buy your kit today and do his invites ... but I'm betting he will want something a lil older looking for his actual layouts ... ya know being "high school" and all that. ;-)
Old 07-17-2011, 01:40 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Paintball and laser tag would be awesome! My son just got a pball gun for his bday.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I just took a lot of lazer tag photos this past week (part of the staycation adventure this summer) so would defo buy a kit along this theme x