Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2015, 05:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default 50% Off Trick or Treats + 20% off New Releases

This weekend the Sweet Shoppe designers have a trick or treat for you!! We've selected darker and grungier or alternative style kits for the tricks category and sweeter goodies for the treats category and they are all 50% through November 1st!!

You can grab Hope Shines Bright and Dreamer from me, these are two of my all time favourites and steep discounts like this are very rare so if you don't have these kits in your stash take advantage of this sweet treat!!

I've also got some yummy reeleases in the shop this weekend that are 20% off for a limited time

First up is She wears wings which is packed with an assortment of paint, doodles, transfers, overlays, stamps, and various elements & ephemera. All of the different mediums you would expect to find in a typical art journal! All of the pieces are intended for art journaling and mixed media scrapbooking and can be layered and blended to create wonderful texture and artful creations.

Next is A little birdie told me, a vibrant and artsy collection to encourage you to create bold and affirming messages to yourself through your digital scrapbook or art journal. Packed with hand painted textures, unique pieces, charming ephemera and a contrasting pack of fun black and white overlays.

And My inner voice. Ever have that feeling when something doesn't feel 'right'? Trust your instinct and inner voice. This kit was inspired by the painted backgrounds in Rachel's Art Journal, the vintage air balloon stamp and doodled stars.

There is too much to post here so as always head to the shop for more inspiration!!

Don't forget to check out my bargain bites for other offers!

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend.

Rachel