Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2013, 10:34 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm
Default 5 good/ 5 bad

my friend has a rule for her son.. before he says something bad about someone he has to say 5 good things about them. You can work that same rule for your day right? except I want to say 5 bad things too ^__^

So what are 5 things that were good/you appreciated/your proud of/made you happy/whatever today and then 5 things that made you want to drop kick someone.

Good:
1. I altered a recipe that I thought was meh and made some amazing jalapeno cheesy dinner bread things.. (i don't know what to call them )with dinner tonight.

2. I found what was stinky in the fridge and dealt with it. This pleased me.

3. Ce wrote a sweet note for me at school that I just got in his weekly home packet. This kid is awesome.

4. Dinner cost about $12 dollars to make tonight and there's leftovers for at least lunch tomorrow, could probably stretch dinner too. Win.

5. The house stayed at a comfy 68 all day today.. It was pretty brr outside this morning and got a smidge too warm later in the day.. but the house maintained it's comfy and I'm going to enjoy this two week period of the entire year when this is possible

Bad:

1. Bf was a lunatic today and I legitimately considered drop kicking him.

2. Ce's teacher is giving him a nervous breakdown. I don't want to mama bear too soon, he DOES need to learn how to deal with situations but he seriously should not have just been in his room for an hour sobbing hysterically in preparation for tomorrow.. or upset every day I pick him up from school because of her screaming and general poopy mood. My patience is at near zero, and so is BF's... and she doesn't want to hear HIM yell at her.

3. I can not draw a feather. I keep trying. and it keeps coming out stupid. This has been going on for a month. I'm really stubborn and will continue to try... There's about 3295832085923085329852390 lopsided, dopey, ugly, silly, stupid looking feathers floating around on pieces of paper all over my house.

4. I have to re-wash like 6 batches of laundry. Why? because i'm insane. No really. I want to drop kick myself. I switched laundry detergent and it just doesn't smell right to me, so re-wash it goes. We're on batch 2.. at 11pm. It needs to get done.. because tomorrow there will be 3 new batches of laundry on top of it.

5. My leg hurts. Just one, so I should be happy. But seriously.. I'm contemplating removing it right now.