Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2024, 12:58 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default What is your favourite copycat recipe

Do you have recipes you use at home that are inspired by restaurants/store brands? (or just a favourite recipe)

We have no restaurants where I live really so we don't often eat out but there are a couple recipes I like using at home

PF Changs Lettuce Wraps:
https://damndelicious.net/2014/05/30...lettuce-wraps/

(everything i've made on her site is good - highly recommend)

I also recently started making these as a way to save because they are my go to snack but getting expensive up here.

Made Good Banana Bites.

I wouldn't say this is exact but i've been modifying it and adjusting each time I make them. I don't use as much cacao powder, it's too much I thnk

https://daniellebinns.com/2016/10/ma...-minis-recipe/

If anyone has a tried and true recipe for chipotle's cilantro rice please share! A chipotle opened up 3 hours from here in Canada and I was looking forward to trying it when we go to the city but the reviews are HORRENDOUS and it doesn't sound as if i'll be stepping foot in there at all (they aren't very clean from the sounds of it)

And because why not if you share a recipe I'll pick a random winner for $10 to my store between now and tomorrow at 11:59pm EST

CONGRATS: to romajo

but please feel free to keep sharing!!