Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Choose Your Own Adventure in Scrapbooking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2024, 12:47 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default YOUR Take Tuesday - Volume Four: Jan 23, 2024

Welcome to our first "Your take Tuesday"! While the first 3 Tuesdays of the month we use as an opportunity to show you SugarBabe inspiration pages and you can add your own to share, the last (or 4th) Tuesday we will be showcasing the fantastic pages in the gallery from our community members. There's so many great scrappers here at the Sweet Shoppe, we wanted another opportunity to show off their talent!

I'll showcase some of my favourite pages here, and I'd love for you to put your own shout out of a page that really inspires you, and your favourite page that YOU created for this month's challenges so we can leave you some love.

Here are some fantastic pages I've found for this month's challenges. These challenges have inspired so many pages that are so stunning, it was really hard to choose just a handful!

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 01-23-2024 at 12:12 PM.