Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2023, 06:36 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm
Question Sweet shoppe gift card idea/question

This is a little embarrassing to ask as it reflects my lack of income at times. I was thinking about DSD coming up and had a thought on how to make sure I've got $$ without blowing my budget for that week.

I was thinking that I could purchase a gift card or two so when the weekend comes I will have them to spend. My question (s) that follow are
1. Is that even a good idea
2. Can I purchase one card and then just add $ to it or will I need to purchase each one separate
3. Will I be able to redeem more than one gift card in one transaction if I have to purchase more than one
4. When using the gift card will it affect any discounts or SSD Collabs (like spend $20 get blah free etc)

This may be a lame idea, but if I just put $$ aside I know I'll end up using it and then be mad that I can't get anything that weekend. Is there anything else I need to know about the gift cards before I do this?

I appreciate any input from y'all- just please don't judge inability to put money aside the grown up way. Lol

*when is dsd weekend?

Last edited by AshleyMilfd; 09-10-2023 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Additional question