Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2016, 05:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Talk to me about iPhones please

So I use Straight Talk, there's no chance I'm switching to another carrier, I've used it for years and it's quite awesome and all I need. I currently use a cheapo android smartphone. I've used iPod's for years, and I've been on my current(currently dead) iPod since 2012ish I think, it's a 32 gb 5th gen touch. I used and abused it for almost 4 years and I do love the iPod touch. I've been thinking of getting a better phone lately, and now with my iPod officially dead, I'm considering just getting an iPhone and knocking out two birds. I love my music and I have a bunch of apps I use daily, games and other stuffs. All that considered, I'm surprised my iPod lasted as long as it did.

So I've never even used an iPhone, but I'm assuming it's a lot like an iPod just a phone also? I'm not looking to get the latest and greatest, it's not necessary, but not sure if models of iPhones get outdated like iPods do... if they're too old you can't update certain apps and such, then they don't work right, or can't get the latest IOS or new levels on games yada yada.

So really looking for input on what model iPhones are good and what you like about them, and any info on how like iPods they are if you've got both. Maybe I'd be better off getting a newer one, I don't know. I just hate the prices!! Oh, and is the battery life really good on them?