Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2016, 12:49 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Weekend Plans?

Got anything cool going on this weekend?

We're wrapping up Spring Break, and it's gone really well. DD has been busy every day this week with fun activities so I think we will probably just chill out this weekend. Friends of mine mentioned being in town for a baseball game but I'm not sure if they're still planning on meeting up with us or not.
Old 04-07-2016, 02:38 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Yes, I am taking my first overnight mother/daughter trip with my girl. We're going to see the broadway version of Cinderella that is on tour near us. I watched the movie musical version many times as a kid but have never seen it live. Looking very much forward to it!
Old 04-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I gotta work. No other plans. Nick is excited to go to the babysitter's house on Saturday while I work since he hasn't been there in months.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It's Spring Break this week for us and i've exhausted myself trying to plan fun things for the girls lol! And i'm reminded that my body is still healing AND that having a 5 week old makes everything take 3x as long. But they've still had a lot of fun!

So Saturday might be a resting day for me & let them go play outside. We talked about getting a pass to the canyon nearby for my birthday & going up there to roast hotdogs and marshmallows. We'll see. Sunday is church for everyone but me & Ollie. I might have an early morning church meeting. Then we'll get together with my family for cake & ice cream for me & my twin's birthday this next week.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:43 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Right now, the only concrete plans I have for this weekend are getting new family photos done on Sunday afternoon. Things have been so busy and are about to get even busier, so I'm hoping to have a chill weekend before the craziness begins!
Old 04-07-2016, 04:18 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My daughter has a slumber party to go to on Friday and my son has a birthday party on Saturday...other than that we have nothing planned. Will probably do some cleaning around the house since we leave for Disneyland next weekend. I don't want to come home to a cluttered house.

Old 04-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Not much for me going on - Cheyanne is going to her school's talent show from 7 to 10 tomorrow night and then she's spending the night at a friend's house with a couple other girls. They have track practice Saturday morning from 9 to 11 and I'll be working Saturday. Sunday we are going out driving (well, Cheyanne will be driving) so she can start hacking away at her required 80 hours to get her license at the end of the summer. Then Sunday evening we're going to see Sleeping Beauty at the ballet company in the city ballet since one of her good friends is Sleeping Beauty.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We have a Bday party on Sat and DH is looking at a car on Sun. Rain is expected and I would be ok under a blanket watching a movie!!
Old 04-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Shopping for my son's birthday party next month, I am making some goodie bags for his classmates. Apart from that, I am not sure.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I HOPE to get to the pottery studio on saturday Other than that nothing planned. We have no snow here and beautiful weather which is just so weird so hopefully we'll be able to get outside and do something.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:52 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I have to go to a special needs conference on Sat. It's a combination of work/personal because I get continuing ed hours for work but started going even before that because of my DS.

I've been feeling burned out lately but haven't had the time to do anything about it, so DH said that after the conference he'll take care of the kids and I should take the rest of the day to myself. So excited! I'm hoping to get some scrapping done!

Sunday I may need to work in the morning, then the afternoon will be the usual kids' sports and activities.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Saturday night is date night! For Christmas Adam got me tickets to see Wicked in SF and the day has finally come. Never seen it so I'm excited!

There's also a preschool open house thing we may check out Saturday morning just to see what kind of option there are in the area. I had no idea this was even a thing, haha.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettio View Post
Saturday night is date night! For Christmas Adam got me tickets to see Wicked in SF and the day has finally come. Never seen it so I'm excited!
Yay!! Have so much fun! I love Wicked.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:30 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Nothing planned yet. Its the start of our 2 week April school holidays (though I have to work alot of it), so I need to hurry up and figure out how to keep my boys entertained the days that I am home! Might try to fit some hiking in as the weather has finally started to cool a little.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It's going to be a sunny hot weekend so will get outdoors a lot. I'm dog sitting over the weekend and dog walking another one on Friday and Sunday so they'll keep me busy.