Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm
Default Lists???

Hi!
I've been digi scrapbooking for awhile but just now getting into wanting to do all the fun challenges. I download templates, or challenges put with the best intentions I miss the deadlines or just forget about them. What do you guys do to keep all your entries and dates straight?? Has someone created a helpful List??? And while I'm asking, now that I'm spending more time scrapping my other household chores are being neglected. How do you keep that part organized too? I'm a "List" type of girl so I'd love to hear what works for you to get it ALL done!!!

HELP!!
Michelle
Old 02-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

Hey Michelle! So glad you want to jump in and join the fun!
Before, I kept a list as a notepad document and marked things off as I went. But, the best part about our new challenge system is that there are no deadlines! The portfolio rolls out on the first of the month, and you have the whole month to work on it And, Robin even includes a fabulous pdf file you can download and print out!

Check it out!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I keep a little "scrapping" notebook. I use it for Creative Team layouts that I need to do, Projects and deadlines, and other ideas. It's really helpful to have everything all in one place. With the new SSD monthly portfolio, I just print the PDF and stick it in my notebook, so I'm good to go!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I keep a scrapping notebook, too. I write down all the challenges I want to do and the deadlines, and then on a separate page I list the layouts I want to work on this week. I also have a section where I write down the kits I buy so I can scratch them off the list when I use them.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I had no idea it was available in pdf format...that's so cool. Downloading it now!
Old 02-11-2010, 12:14 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

One website... www.LogYourMemory.com Has been a lifesaver for me this year.... okay, even though I'm on the team, it still is an awesome, awesome concept and planner!!
Old 02-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have nothing new to add, just that I too use a notebook and print the pdf monthly portfolio to stick in there. I like that I have it printed so I can still go back and look at the prompts any time to do some los that I didn't get a chance to finish during the month - won't get points for doing them a month late, but there's just so many good prompts, I want to do them all!
Old 02-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I print the challenges and keep a scrapping notebook with ideas for pages, techniques I want to try, funny quotes from the kids, etc. (like everyone else said above!)

Also - I finanly convinced DH to let me get a cleaning person...*sigh* for one glorious day every two weeks, my home is spotless

beckie_scraps on IG!
Old 02-11-2010, 04:35 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by g8rbeckie View Post
Also - I finanly convinced DH to let me get a cleaning person...*sigh* for one glorious day every two weeks, my home is spotless
Oh I'm so jealous!! My house always looks terrible, because when I should be cleaning, I'm scrapping