Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default I have a confession...

I tend to go overboard on things. Way overboard. I know we have talked about how much I like to decorate tier trays, and I do, but I think I have to admit that I have a problem and find a twelve step program or support group. I have stuff for 14 different themes, multiple ones for Christmas and Halloween, Disney ones, and weirder ones like Flamingos and PB&J. So I have a lot of stuff.

Then there is Christmas. I may have mentioned that in the past I didn't do much decorating for the holiday, but had made a promise to my son that when I had grandchildren, I would. Now that Wren is here, I have been getting myself sorted on decorating. Again, I have themes for the different rooms in the house, Christmas dogs in the bathroom, Merry and Bright for Wren's room, Gingerbread for the family room and so on. And again, I have a lot of stuff.

I've been organizing it so that I can store it in the garage while the kids are here as they sell their house again, and I was honestly surprised by how much stuff I have. Honestly I was.

My sister laughed and said she was not surprised because I always go overboard. She is not wrong. I have so many ideas rolling around in this head of mine and no ability to control my need to follow through on all of them. Once I get an idea, off I go. And go. And go.

I know I should find the program or group, but instead I am looking for more stuff to add to the different themes I have going. Does anyone know when I can get a Christmas dinosaur quilt?
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Christmas dinosaur quilt. lol Amazing. I never seasonally decorate either. So much room to store it all plus the time to put it up and take it down. Maybe when I am retired with grandkids, too.