View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 07:24 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

We love our 2015 Honda Pilot. The 3rd row is good for 2 smaller adults or 3 children. The trunk is still a decent size with the 3rd row up, but I wouldn't want the 3rd row to be permanently up. I am "the mom" who drives my kids and their friends around because I can fit 8 in the vehicle. I like it that way!

Super dependable, just recently had the AC do some weird stuff but never had an issue with it but we've been good keeping up with maintenance and caring for it. It's the older boxy look and I like it for that! The newer models look like every other SUV on the market now. I love all the features which were new to me when we bought it. We did buy it preowned and certified. My dad taught me to never buy new (it depreciates in the value the minute you drive it off the lot).

It does take a decent amount of gas but the tank is big so I don't feel like I'm filling up all the time. We got the seats with the power adjustments and lumbar support and a sun roof. Love my sun roof. Although I left it open in a rainstorm once. Oops. I also love how it drives. Not too squishy like a mini van, it drives more like a truck to me which I like.

Last edited by YepBrook; 04-06-2022 at 07:27 PM.