View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 08:45 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

We have a 2008 Toyota Sienna (8 passenger Mini Van) and a 2015 Ford Expedition (7 passenger SUV).

Surprisingly the mini van has more leg room in the middle row and more cargo space. The third row in both are about the same. Adults/near grown teens are a bit tight in the third row of each vehicle. I absolutely loved my minivan. Still like it, but now hardly ever have more than one or two with me since they all are grown and drive. In fact, my 17 year old son now drives my Minnie more than I do. I usually drive the Expedition and if hubby and I go out, it's in the Expedition too. My Minnie does not have a lot of bells n whistles but the Expedition has lovely heated and AC seats that I admit I totally love.

Gas milage in better in Minnie so that did most of out road trips when we needed space for 4 or 5 kiddos.

We have decided when I get a new car in a few years, it will probably be a Highlander or Explorer. They have the third row, so we will have it just in case, but I don't need it on a regular basis anymore.

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow