View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 11:00 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Kill or be killed?

I'm not planning a crime or anything, but our discussion on the Black List has me thinking about what kind of person I would be in a violent world. (Not that the world isn't violent, but my little corner is relatively safe.)

When I watch violent shows like it and put myself in the characters place, I am pretty ruthless. If it comes down to kill or be killed, in TV land, I am going to kill.

It's so bad, that once when we were watching the Walking Dead and just talking about what we would do as a family if the world went to heck, I said we would definitely want to live at my house. When my son asked why, my reply was that we could learn simple living from the Amish and when things got real bad, we could just physically take what we wanted from them since they are non violent. My son was shocked that his sweet little mother could ever think like that, but I did, and quick too.

In real life, I am not violent at all. But in TV land or pretend worlds, I would be the mafia queen. Seriously, if anyone looked at me wrong, it would be off with their heads. Not sure what it says about me, but probably not anything good. LOL

How bout you, would you be ruthless like I think I would be or not?