View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 08:44 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default December This or That Winners

It's time to announce the winners of our December 2023 This or That Challenge!

I'm doing this just a little bit differently to streamline the process for myself. I like to use Google Sheets with 7 columns so I can have everything in one place.

We picked the three winners randomly using the random numbers generator on google. Show off & Shout Out! thread. I use google sheets and go through each post to validate and put them in numerical order starting at 2 because the title takes up the 1 spot. This way I don't need to delete any posts and I have all the challenges in one place.

Below you will see the winning numbers.
Shout Out

Show Off

Leave Love

The above numbers correspond to the names listed below:
The winner for 'leaving love' category: bienejen
The winner for 'show off' category: Electra
And, the winner for 'shout out' category as nominated by 3BluEyedBabi is Scrap-therapy. Congratulations, ladies!

If you are one of these mentioned scrappers, please send the name of the product (a free kit or mini bundle up to $15 in value) you'd like from the shoppe, along with your First and Last Name via email to challenges@sweetshoppedesigns.com and Robin will get a download key out to you!

Last, but not least, after eliminating all Sugbabe posts and those that did not complete 15 challenges from December 2023 - This or That? Tracker thread, we used the same random number generator from google to get the winner of our $50 gift certificate. Congratulations to 3BluEyedBabi! You have won a $50 gift certificate for completing all 15 This or That? challenges last month. Please email Robin at the above address to claim your prize!