View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

My husband was not a romantic person so our dates do not stick out in my mind as being super special. We did like to go dancing a lot, but that was more fun than special.

My best date ever was with my first fiance. We'd been dating maybe two weeks when valentine's day rolled around. I wasn't thinking much about it, way too early in the relationship for me, but he must have been because he planned a wonderful night. First off, he came bearing a dozen yellow roses, because I had said I liked them better than red when we were getting to know each other and took me to a fancy resturant that had the best food. After dinner we went to a symphony, which I thought I would hate, but was really lovely, and then we went back to his place where he had dessert and drinks waiting. He did all the serving, etc and just made me feel pampered. It was there sitting in front of the fire that we kissed for the first time, which was a big relief cause I was wondering what was taking him so dang long to plant one on me. I still smile when I think of it, even if he did turn out to be a cheating bum! lol