View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 09:35 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorigaud View Post
Returned from my cruise on Monday (after flight cancellations on Sunday... ugh!) and had an absolute blast! Thank you so much to everyone who offered suggestions and helpful advice!
We had perfect weather and delicious food, and I got better sleep than I've had in weeks lol. I can't wait to do another cruise! I had no issues whatsoever with seasickness, but had the patches from my doctor just in case. I never even opened them. Our excursions were decent, but really nothing to write home about.
We were limited somewhat because of my sister's mobility, but we still had an amazing trip! I felt bad for her because I know it wasn't easy for her to walk distances. I honestly had no idea how much difficulty she would have - her knees and hips are worse than I realized.
Now I'm trying to convince my sons that we should do a cruise over the holidays next year - even a shorter one. I think they would love it!
Welcome home! I'm so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time on your cruise!! It's definitely not a "one and done" in my opinion either!! Can't wait to see your scrapbook pages about your adventures!!