Thread: OLW for 2022
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 05:12 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytails View Post
I've never done it either, and I'm not really sure what you're supposed to do with it, to be honest. Is it just an "idea" that you try to focus on through the year, or are you scrapping pages on that theme? Can someone please explain?

Obviously I've heard of it, I just don't know what to do with it.
Allie Edwards started it. This is from her site:

What is One Little WordŽ?

In 2006 I began a tradition of choosing one word for myself each January—a word to focus on, to live with, to investigate, to write about, to craft with, and to reflect upon as I go about my daily life. These words have each become a part of my life in one way or another—a process I document via simple creative monthly prompts from January to December.

You're invited to join me in choosing your own One Little WordŽ.

She has workshops for scrappers on their little words and scrapbooking products for the more popular words.

Over time it has become a movement that doesn't have to involve scrapping. I think it is just a word you pick to focus on that will help you improve your life over the year. And it does require making it a part of your life, thinking about it and if it is an action, doing it.

For me it is a little inspiration at the start of the year to get me going in a good direction.