Thread: OLW for 2022
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 09:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
Have you chosen One Little Word for 2022? If so, what is it?

I am still trying to decide on one. Last year was mindful and I did really well with it, especially regarding my health, for the first half of the year, but then I went off the rails. So part of me thinks I should go with it again this year and stick it out for the entire year.

But another part of me is tossing around positive. The last few years have felt very negative to me, so I would like to concentrate on positive things this year, especially at work. It is too easy to be a sour puss there and I would rather not be that person, so thinking about the good things would be a good first step.

Opinions? Which would you choose and why?

I like the idea of Positivity..... can't go wrong with that one, and you are right, after the past two years, we all could use the remind to let more positivity in.

I don't usually do well with picking and sticking to a OLW "mantra", however, I have to do a lot of downsizing and a lot of letting go this year, so I think if I were going to pick a word to keep me motivate it's going to need to be "Simplicity".... I think I'll need that word to not only get through my stuff, but also to keep me from over thinking / over planning so I can work more quickly.