View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 10:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I want your house, Loni. *drooling*

Our house is a work in progress, especially right now! We're in the process of having our windows and siding replaced - windows are done, siding will be done next week hopefully! So I will hold off on posting a pic until it's done. Then I'll unbury this thread.

Aside from the fact that our house has been under construction in one way or another since we bought it 5 years ago, I LOVE it. We're in a super quiet neighborhood and we have a 3 acre (I think, if I am remembering correctly) lot which is almost equal parts flat, open yard and dense, wooded forest. We have a country feel while still being super close to conveniences (like less than 5 minutes to Target!). The house itself is 4 bedrooms (3 up and 1 in the basement which we just finished this winter), 4 bathrooms (2 full, 1 3/4 bath, 1 half bath), and lots of open space. Since we moved in we have totally gutted and remodeled the kitchen, added hardwood and tile to most of the upstairs, finished the basement, and turned a back family room into a huge mudroom/laundry room/coat closet.

Okay I lied, I will share what our house looked like prior to work being started:

And my kitchen after I cleaned and polished it (this was a few years ago, it never gets this clean anymore!)

siggy by the incredibly amazing Jacinda