View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 08:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Not sure what you'd call the place we're in now... It used to be four 3 bedroom apts(?) connected in a row kind of townhouse like, but they redid them and now it's two large 4 bedrooms attached. Duplex I guess... lol. We have 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths. So it's kind of a weird layout, and two of the bedrooms are ridiculously large. Our bedroom is the same size as our living room/dining room area downstairs. And the kitchen is the same size as the laundry room, so we have a smallish kitchen and a huge laundry room lol. Enough yard for us. 2 little back patio areas and some outside storage.

I don't hate it at all! We've lived in much smaller, and much worse lol, and ya never know what's next. It'll do for now. My biggest problem is decorating! I've actually gotten a couple things, but nothings on the walls yet still. Been here since December. Love it when the delivery guy comes and asks if we're moving out or just moved in because it's so bare.

eta some pics
Here's the front. The neighbors are at a slightly lowered level, the rest is ours.

Here's a weird pano of our bedroom lol. I'm standing in the doorway, and there's a closet on the wall to the far right past the tv, and to the far left, there's a little corner you go around to the walk in closet and the master bathroom. There's 2 light fixtures, and you can see the little wall in the middle where it used to be 2 separate rooms. The windows are facing the front of the house and the back of the house. It's huge. I like it

^^I would say don't mind the boxes in the corner, because I took this shortly after we moved in, but they're still there, so....

Last edited by breakingbrie; 05-14-2015 at 11:20 PM.