View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

I will pass it on. There is nothing to refund/return, I just place too many orders LOL I usually place my orders when I either can't resist something, or for a specific project, so from week to week that can change and I end up placing multiple orders. Feel free to motivate me to place bigger orders by making more kits for different levels of purchase (spend 25 get X... spend 40 get Y... or even better... maybe a bonus coupon good for a free something of our choice for spending XYZ would be really cool )

I know what you mean about TOS. I've been designing and manufacturing art rubber stamps for about 18 years. In that field there is usually an "Angel Policy" attached stating what the purchaser can use the stamps for. Way back when we even discussed offering digital versions back when digital was taking off, but ultimately decided it would be too hard to control because image sharing is already rampant with rubber stampers too. Digital crafters would harvest our stamp images from our websites, so we had to post much lower resolution, smaller sizes and start doing watermarks etc. So I am fully away of how frustrating it is when people steal something you work so hard to produce and how much work goes into designing products. I adopted the same attitude about it as I have with the digital. Those who are going to share are going to do it no matter what.

They most probably were never going to buy the designs in the first place and I know they feel justified since they spent money on those products, they should have a say over how it is used. Its unrealistic to think that people in the same household who share a computer would purchase separate duplicate digital kits. The thing that we have to worry about most is mass sharing groups.