View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

I agree with you that for the most part, honest people are going to abide by the rules and sharers... well... aren't. I think it's more about not wanting to open a can of worms where people can share in some circumstances and not in others, because then the rules become muddy and confusing. Even in changing our TOU to allow S4H a few years ago, we kinda created a monster where people interpret the rules the way they want to interpret them and come up with questions and loopholes that we could have never imagined. I can see the same thing happening here... "I earned the free kit, but it isn't something I would ever scrap with, so is it ok if I pass that along to someone else?" and so on. Sometimes it's easier on our sanity to stick with yes & no, black & white.

I am always happy to refund or substitute products for duplicate purchases and I would LOVE if you could pass along to the girl on FB that I'm happy to combine smaller orders and send freebies to people if they placed both orders in the promotional time period too. We really do want our customers to be happy and I try to go the extra mile for whoever gets in touch with me.

Thanks for bringing this up. It is a worthwhile scenario to ponder.