View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 08:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaW View Post
This is why I check my spam folder every time I check my e-mail. I still haven't heard from her and I will tell you that she is a designer. I don't want to pester her so I won't be resending it.

Thank you all for your responses!
Carla, you said it's a designer; if your email was something related to a purchase you made, please DO follow-up with a subsequent email or contact the store. It's important to the Sweet Shoppe team and all of our designers that our customers are supported through their purchase process. If we can help, please let us know.

If it's something else, please keep these things in mind: designers, just like the SugarBabe team and our store owner and all of our customers, have real lives. They have families, they take vacations, some have 9-5 jobs and designing is their side-hustle, some home-school their kids and design in the evenings. But the bottom line is that they're human and they're all wearing many hats and spinning many plates at once.

If your email didn't get a response, don't allow your internal voice to tell you a self-defeating story and automatically assume you're being ignored. Instead, give that designer some grace and let your mental story be that they must have a lot going on and your email must have slipped through the cracks. Maybe you sent their email while they're on vacation. Maybe they're ill. Maybe it's one of a dozen different things that has nothing to do with you personally. So be patient and grant them grace by giving them another chance and send another message.

Just a thought!