View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 10:37 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
We took our big trip for the year already for the kids Spring Break. We drove about 12 hours from our home town to a touristy spot. Branson, Missouri and spent almost a week in a condo with some hiking, shopping, a trip to an amusement park, typical tourist stuff. We picked that spot so we could also visit a few more states. So we visited a little town in Kansas, saw a historic stretch of Route 66 in Oklahoma and toured an underground cave in Arkansas. Wrapped our trip with a night in St. Louis, we saw the Gateway Arch and got lost in the City Museum. LOL!

We'll visit my in laws cabin this summer over the 4th of July holiday week, maybe a weekend camping trip.
Sounds like a great vacation! We enjoyed our Branson vacation (about 10 years ago now). The City Museum looks so cool! I have had it saved in Pinterest for quite a few years now, and even though I haven't been, I like to recommend it to others who may be going to that area! My girls are all teens now, now sure they would even fit in some of those tunnels and caves at the City Museum. May have to wait a few years until the girls are married and I get grandkids!

We went to CA and IN for college visits in the past 2 months, and we have a family vacation back to CA and Disneyland for the end of Aug. Other than that, our traveling times may be done for the next 4 years, as I will have 3 girls in college! Either that or our trips will be based around traveling to their colleges to get them moved in (or out). Our vacation days may be on hold for a few years! It's a good thing I still have a TON of vacations I need to scrap as well as everyday moments!

Last edited by aussiegirl; 04-19-2022 at 10:39 AM.