View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 10:45 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
1. Falling leaves or Summer sun? Falling leaves (although they don't really fall here in the fall...)

2. What's on the dinner menu tonight? Not sure...it will be just me and hubby I think so it may be something simple or we may go out.

3. What show are you binging right now? I am always watching Criminal Minds. Hubby and I watched ABC Murders on Prime as well as Paper Girls. We have also been watching Orville. With Little C we have been watching the Lord of the Rings TV series on Prime and She Hulk. We finished Tierra Inconigta.

4. Are you giving out candy this year? We have never given out Candy...we have a huge group of kids/adults that go trick or treating together so I street is usually quiet. (it is a cul-de-sac too..so not much traffic). We have some older couples on our street that fixed hot dogs and had adult beverages last year. We also encountered another home that was giving out spiked punch. (they look after the adults in our hood)

5. When was the last time you cried? This morning...I cry a lot! LOL This morning was a friend's father passed. It caught me by surprise. I also have a teen that is pulling away now that he is 18 and in college (still living at home, well sleeping at home) but he is never here. He is challenging us daily...oh and the preteen...Oy!

I'm so sorry for the loss your friend and you have encountered. That spiked punch might be a good thing!!