View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 12:46 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh I wish I had a great library - I loathe when we have to go to ours and we homeschool! What makes it so horrible... lets see... have to pay to park and the parking person is right there when the meter expires... right next to the bus station so people always around begging for money or acting in a manner that I don't want my 10 year old to see... hot spot for the homeless because they can't be asked to leave - and they are begging for money or doing lewd things... the librarians are soo mean - don't ask them any questions, they will not help a person... if you are in luck that the computer says the book you want is on the shelf - you won't find it... and even if you get the rare opportunity to find a librarian who is willing to help - they can't find it either.

So yeah... I wish for the days of my childhood library - it was in the town's old jail so the library was smaller than my bathroom - no shelving, everything in piles... and only open one thursday a month from 1-3pm. Hmm... maybe I don't know what a good library is...