View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Anelia, for the scraplift challenge (I made a tiff of my layout if you want it---is that cheating?) I made squares and then skewed them to match her angles of her layout. It took a lot of trial and error, trying to get it just perfect. Even with my scraplifted layout--it doesn't even look like the angles of the papers are there, but I promise they are. Message me if you want the tiff of her distorted stacks!!

For me, I struggle with titles. I'm not "creative" enough to come up with catchy phrases or titles. I wish it came easier to me, but it doesn't. So I heavily rely on words or things in the kit for titlework. Sometimes I can get creative. But 8 out of 10 times, it's a no from me!

Another thing I struggle with is blocking. I'm such a cluster-er (how do you even spell that correctly) that I feel like I'm over-doing something that's supposed to be simple. Which leads me to those flat layouts (you know the ones that use stickers, no flowers or anything that really gives a LOT of dimension). I struggle with those as well. Anything simple is mind boggling for me!