Thread: Themes you want
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 03:28 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasianary View Post
Not sure if anyone is into religious kits, but I would love a baptism/first communion/confirmation kit (coordinating?). (church, rosary, host, wine bottle or chalice, baptismal font, dove, candle, veil, cross, bible, oil....maybe muted colors like sage, gray, soft pinks, cream, etc.)
Erica Zane has a kit called Captivating Churches.
Grace Lee and Meagan's Creations have several kits in their Blessing series (not sure if they are still available though).
And there are some Christmas and Easter kits that focus on the reason of these seasons, but some more (and more generic) would be appreciated.

I also would love some more Irish kits, but not St. Patrick's Day related / orientated. More about the sights (natural and historical, think round towers, castle ruins, celtic crosses, rolling hills, cliffs, stone walls along the road, wild flowers like gorse bush and fuchsia, sheep on the road), pubs, music, driving on the left side of the road, etc.

And I would love to have a ferry kit, not cruise or boating on a lake/river related. More like taking your car on a boat/ship to cross the sea (e.g. from the European continent to go to the UK, Ireland or Scandinavia).