View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 09:14 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Hi Darcy! First of all LOVE your sig- Big Dr. Who fan here. I even have a Dalek knitted hat!

Thanks!
I do have an EHD, but after my toddlers threw it down a flight of stairs I realize it's not immortal. I plan to buy another EHD for just my digital scrapbook stuff because right now it's where i dump everything. In addition to the EHD, I plan to do some online storage as soon as I figure out where i want to put it. My other thought was to copy just the first letters so I can have a sort of preview folder but then I still have to go hunt down the alphas to use them.

My problem is I just CAN'T part with all the awesomeness that is my digital files. I need it all at my fingertips lol (since I keep adding and adding to my stash there is going to come a time when I have to start putting some stuff away). I am thinking I might start pulling off the seasonal stuff and just keep either winter/fall or spring/summer on the HD etc.

So many options for organizing.

I am also running into that same issue with my paper project life supplies, I'm seriously considering sorting all my papers by color rather than by kit. I always struggle with this. Way back when I used to subscribe to club scrap and I have probably 40 kits still in their original pizza boxes (or bagged separately) because I love things to coordinate. Then I don't mix and match because it takes too long to look thru everything. 20 years of scrapbooking and rubber stamping has accumulated a massive stash. That is why I started digital scrapbooking in the first place, I can do it without digging thru supplies and having to block my toddlers from "helping" / stealing them.

Last edited by sastampink; 06-14-2014 at 09:18 AM.