View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 10:56 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
So, how are your 2024 scrapping projects coming along?

I have to tell y'all, I got 2023 all scrapped and printed, plus I started on Cooper's books, I did these for Keira when she graduated last year, but I was scrambling, I think I had to do over 100 pages between April & June. I did books with a page a month (give or take) with my favorite photos of her. I'm all caught up to 2024 w/ Cooper's and printed the first two volumes with Shutterfly's unlimited page deal. He graduates in 2026, so I?m way ahead of the game! lol!

Now I've started on Harper's, he graduates in 2031, so I have plenty of time, but I have about 40 pages done. I'm just swapping Coop's pics out for Harper's. LOL!

Anyhow, if you want to see Coop's books, here are the links for the two completed ones.

Volume 1
Volume 2

It feels great being caught up and having these projects under control. LOL! Now I want to get my negatives from my old Advantix camera scanned to try and scrap those old photos that I had in paper scrapbooks.
Wow!!! Your boys photo album is so precious. Thank you for the inspiration. I want to make something similar for my nephews first year. I have lots of photos that my brother has sent me and I like the way you made the pages with lots of photos, project life kind of style. It's looks easy.