View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

-book I read: Heat Rises by Richard Castle
-person I hugged (virtual hugs count!): My son
-time I drove in my car: 1:00 pm today
-indulgence: Reese's Pumpkins before lunch
-song I listened to: I had the radio on in the car... I don't remember what was on last, but I know they played Shake It Off pretty soon before that
-thing I worried about: I probably have at least 100 different ridiculous worries that fly through my head on any given day. Like today, Allie was a few minutes late coming home from school and I HAD to run out and look down the street to make sure she was walking home and not kidnapped on the way home. She likes walking with her cousins from the bus and has asked me to not pick her up/meet her there.
-time I flew in an airplane: Near the end of September coming home from Hawaii! Our first getaway from our kids... EVER!
-thing that made me laugh: My 3 year-old - I love listening to little kids talk. Always cute!
-thing I ate: An apple pie from McDonald's. I haven't eaten very well today. Blah.
-movie I watched: Galaxy Quest on Netflix - hubby made me watch a scary show right before bed and I had to purge my mind with something ridiculous and funny.
-layout I scrapped: One with mine and Misty's Lovin' From The Oven a few weeks back
-thing I bought in the Shoppe: I have NO idea!

-It's pronounced Meeeegan... get it RIGHT!