View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:33 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Default Paintshop Pro - Thumbnail Previews Not Working

I'm wondering if anyone who uses Paintshop Pro can help me with an issue I'm having where thumbnails are showing as blanks for PSP documents instead of showing a preview. They were working fine until this past weekend. I've been using PSP 2018 and decided to upgrade to PSP 2023...which I hated because it was saving files willy nilly wherever it wanted. I uninstalled 2023 and went back to 2018. The same time I uninstalled 2023, I also got a Windows update. After that, I noticed that the thumbails for PSP files are now blank instead of showing a preview. I've done everything I can think of to fix this.

I've been using Sage Thumbs so that .psd files show a preview. I've tried using that to get the PSP thumbnails to work with no luck. I've also tried deleting my thumbnail cache in Windows a few times. I've run out of ideas to get the thumbnails to show previews again and it's driving me bonkers having the blanks. Has anyone else ever run into this with Paintshop Pro and, if you did, did you find a way to fix it?