View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 02:07 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

"So, the big thing right now is Thanksgiving is just one day, but Christmas is a Season" AGREED!!!

I too have some Thanksgiving decor that I swap after Halloween (take down the witch's broom, a few Halloween signs & jackolanterns; put up the eat pie sign, my cute turkey sign that says let's order pizza and a few others.) I too listen to christmas music in the car & can turn on "santa mode" in my car which turns the little car on the screen to a sliegh & jingle bells are my blinker sounds! I am debating getting some of the Christmas stuff out this weekend- maybe even the trees. We usually host for Thanksgiving, but are going to my inlaws new house instead, so that was my only reason on waiting to put up the tree in teh past. My hubby has always been a bit grinchy about it, but the last few years, he usually just says whatever makes you happy- & I love that attitude in general. If it makes someone happy- go for it!

*ALSO** Are you a real or fake tree person? Fake. I like to keep them up for too long for real one to look well. Plus, I'm 1000% anti bug & real trees freak me out with the bug situation!