Thread: The last...
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

yay for random threads! Love them

-book I read: Reading HP 2 to my kids at night and reading HP 7 to myself
-person I hugged (virtual hugs count!): My two year old just a second ago. She forced herself on my lap and said, "Hugs mommy!"
-time I drove in my car: day or two ago, had to get groceries.
-indulgence: I got new jeans and a bra because both were in dire need of replacing and a new shirt recently. I rarely spend money on myself!
-song I listened to: some song on Youtube. I don't know who it was, but it was a cover and it was gorgeous.
-thing I worried about: DH's vasectomy reversing itself and me getting pregnant again! haha
-time I flew in an airplane: years ago, one of my best friends was getting married and I flew back home to Vegas with my just barely 2 year old and 3 month old by myself. It was an adventure.
-thing that made me laugh: I laugh all the time at the random stuff my kids do.... I think the last time i laughed was just barely when my daughter was on my lap.
-thing I ate: muffins for breakfast
-movie I watched: new Godzilla last night (again.... my hubby and kids are obsessed with it but I'm so over it)
-layout I scrapped: it's for DSD and not posted yet, but it's with one of Amber's kits coming this weekend.
-thing I bought in the Shoppe: I purchased one template set from Zoliofrope while on the mega sale! I can't buy much, but I had my eye on that one for a while and couldn't pass it up for a buck or two.

Last edited by adi&co.; 10-29-2014 at 04:34 PM.