View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 09:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to lorigaud

Thanks everyone!

Jill, I'm wondering if your cruise is going to have a stop in Maine? We see cruise ships here a lot in the summer and early fall. Also, I've been watching lots of you tube videos this week while on vaca! Great advice!

Steph, I've seen that advice about the stairs, and I'll definitely be doing it as much as possible. Whether cruise calories count or not...

Robin... hahaha! I hope I don't feel the same way you do about cruises after this one! We are on the Wonder of the Seas, which is the 2nd largest now that Icon has sailed. I'm sure it's going to be overwhelming to see how big it actually is.

Dawn, I didn't know that you could use the meds and sea bands together - I'll definitely do that. The last thing I want is to be sick. I've got new sunscreen (I figured out a couple of years ago that it expires... how did I not know this before?) and I've been stocking up on cruise kits since I booked last year lol!

Corey - thank you! I have both of those things after seeing that advice on you tube as well.