View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
I'm all about the super bowl snacks!

I usually make a really yummy blue cheese guacamole dip (just add blue cheese crumbles to your normal guac recipe!) I have a good recipe for little smokey's in the crockpot too. We usually do just finger/appetizer snacks. One year we did a chili bar- chili in the crockpot & with all the fun toppings for choices- as well as chips for dipping, etc. We have rainbow fiesta ware dishes- so I can usually pull the team colors we're rooting for! We are a seahawks family (live in WA my entire life- my mom is a DIEHARD fan!) and have had some fun gatherings for those games. Even though our team isn't in- we're rooting for Rams- Cooper Kupp went to EWU- Eastern WA University- just after my husband & I- so we always have cheered him on (even when playing our hawks...)

This year- we are out of town- McCall Idaho for a hockey tournament. I was joking around with my son that I kinda hope they do poorly so we can be out of town first thing Sunday morning to be home in time for the game... of course we're joking and murphy's law will prevail & they'll go to the championship game at 3pm...
Well either way - win or lose, I hope you get some good super bowl snacks!