Thread: Anxiety
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 10:08 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalis View Post
I just snap at people, other times I don't have the energy to do anything and don't want to get out of bed.
This is me 100%...I take meds for mine (Zolfot 100 mg and clonidine which is actually a BP medicine but helps with all my hot flashes and constantly being hot 24/7 which contributes to my anxiety) and I take Trazadone 50 mg at night so I can shut my brain down. I struggle so bad with feeling like I NEVER ever get anything accomplished or everything I do I somehow manage to screw up or I just overall feel shitty about myself. It's this massive viscous circle and I HATE IT! I almost always feel super duper shitty about myself and I think that feeds into my anxiety on ever level.

I have been through individual therapy (some pretty intense one one one therapy for 4 months twice a week), CBT and CPT therapy along with couples therapy and group couples therapy. The therapy has given me alot of tools that I try to use daily and remember to remind myself that I can NOT do it all and I am doing the best I can.

Hang in there girl and if you ever need an shoulder to lean feel free to message me.