View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 12:18 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_ View Post
Ugh. This happens to me all the time. I keep things (especially tools and pieces of things to fix things) and it drives my hubby crazy, but it never fails... as soon as I get rid of something like that, I need it. Case in point. We bought those corrugated downspout tubes thingies twice for random short term reasons and gotten rid of them after we used them because they are rather bulky to store. We just got rid of the 2nd one less than a month ago and this week my hubby was wishing he had it again. HE IS THE ONE WHO KEEPS THROWING THEM AWAY! Ha ha ha!

We have a lot of storage space in our house (which can be a bad thing) but I'm happy to keep things that I think I might use again, especially in my craft room. I've gone through so many hobbies and been so happy to have my crafty horde of supplies to use.
I can SO relate to getting rid of something then needing it a short time later. You're lucky to have lots of storage space in your house. That's my problem, we always have had a lot of it, too. Another case of "out of sight, out of mind". Hahaha

In our last big move, we were downsizing, so I donated a lot (some I wished I hadn't) but in the move, I lost a lot of my stuff - including most of my craft stash! I KNOW it was packed, because I packed my craft room myself - we had to put a lot of our stuff in storage and I've never found my missing craft stash. I've just decided I wanted to dabble in mixed media again and I have next to nothing.