View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 12:13 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
I go in fits and starts, when I decide to purge I usually do a fairly decent job. I am guilty of shoving things in a closet/drawer and forgetting about it. My issue is getting rid of clothes, I always think 'I will wear it again'. In some cases, I have, especially this year.

I have way more clothes than I need and am thinking of turning the spare bedroom into a walk-in closet/dressing room. I'm kind of worried this may make me worse, lol but I also think if I see what I have I will buy less as it is there in my face.

There is a pile waiting to be taken to Goodwill but I want to go through my drawers again to add a few more shirts that I know I won't wear.
Oh, I'm SO bad with clothes, too! I used to laugh that I had 3 sizes in my closet - my weight used to fluctuate a lot and then I couldn't wear my "small" clothes. I'm still bad, but getting better - what I found out was that by the time I could probably wear them again, they'd be out of style. Hahaha I have a big plastic bag - right now - of clothes to donate.