View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 12:14 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Our Take Tuesday Volume 1: April 2, 2024

Happy April Sweet Shoppers! I can't believe we are already in month four of 2024, but the good news is that we are ready for the first installment of monthly CYOA Inspiration. I hope you are loving the new challenges so far, and April definitely has some fun and inspiring ones for you!

This week's focus is on Frog-inspired challenges! April is National Frog Month in the United States. It's the time of year when many frogs emerge from hibernation and can be heard starting their summer-esque croaking chorus from the water's edge.

First up on the challenge list is Evolve or Grow Something on Your Page. Jacq and Sarah created the inspiration pages for this Challenge and they are beautiful! They both created pages chronicling the evolvement of life.

Next up is OLW: Metamorphosis. Jaye and Krista take the spotlight for this challenge with two gorgeous pages illustrating the changes we go through in life.

Now we are on to Monochromatic Green. Eve and I created the inspiration pages for this challenge. I love a great neutral palette and the range of shades in the "green" family were just perfect for a relaxing design theme. Eve's page showcases the broad range of green shades going from muted to bright and happy!

Next on the list is Amphibious Page. I love a great land and water theme! Kiana and Cassie are in the spotlight for this challenge. Kiana combined land-based elements with a watery background that is so fun (and the frog photo is the perfect touch)! Cassie's page is simply gorgeous with the beautiful water-like background and the photo of land reflected in the water - it's perfect for this challenge.

Last up is . . . drum roll please . . . Froggy Elements! Of course we couldn't have a National Frog Month challenge list without frogs, right? Cherry and Tammy provided the inspiration pages for this challenge, with a bonus page from Charlene! I love how all three of the Babes approached the challenge differently with their incorporation of froggy elements.

We hope our pages give you an inspiration boost for your own. We would love it if you would share your pages for the National Frog Month challenges with us!

Coming up next week is Flashback category inspiration!! Sugarbabe Heather will be sharing those pages with you on April 9. Until then, happy scrapping.

Last edited by HeyJude; 03-30-2024 at 03:46 PM.